Online learning is being used more and more. It’s an easy and comfortable way to achieve knowledge, especially when time is a challenge. Although many people still consider traditional in person training as the best way to achieve knowledge, online learning proves to be a great alternative. You have the chance to study in your own time and at your own pace.
CFR E-Learning Program Courses
- 120 Hour CDA Credential Training
- 45 Hour CDA Credential Renewal Training
- 8 Hour Child Abuse Awareness for Center Staff
- 8 Hour Child Abuse Awareness for Family Child Care
- 8 Hour In Service (a) for Early Childhood Educators
- 8 Hour In Service (b) for Early Childhood Educators
To view available classes and register, please CLICK HERE.
Infant & Toddler