Frustrated? Do you find yourself asking…
- How should I discipline my child?
- Am I giving my child enough attention?
- How do I remain a positive parent during stressful times?
- Am I making good decisions for my child’s future?
- How can I be the best parent I can be?
- Is my child watching too much TV?
- When is it sibling rivalry and when is it something more?
- We just had a baby, now what?
Meet Our Parent Coach… Linda Smith
A parent coach is highly trained, caring professional who: Listens deeply and non-judgmentally. Guides you to think about different perspectives, options, and viewpoints. Gives you new information for your individual parenting challenges. Offers you specific suggestions to help.
Schedule A Coaching Session
Coaching over the phone or in-person. A one-hour session with a certified and highly skilled Parenting Coach is $100.00 an hour payable by check or credit card. Contact Linda Smith at (973) 601-6145 or email@example.com to schedule your session. Special Offer: Schedule and prepay for a series of six (6) sessions at the reduced rate of $500.00.