ABC GROWING TREE – INFANT & TODDLER TEACHER – MINE HILL, NJ
ABC Growing Tree is a Child Care Center located in Mine Hill, NJ. We are privately owned, licensed by the State of NJ for children 6 weeks to 13 years of age. We are open Monday through Friday from 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM.
We have several permanent positions available immediately:
We are hiring for a Toddler teacher 12:00PM – 6:00PM or 9:00AM – 6:00PM.
We are hiring for an Infant teacher from 12:00PM – 6:00PM or 9:00AM – 6:00PM.
The candidate needs to be patient, energetic, caring, and must love working with children. The candidate must be fun loving, hard-working, and be motivated to give it their all. The applicant must be willing to work flexible hours. We have an awesome team dynamic — and want to expand that. Must be 18 years of age or older. Experience in childcare is a plus. Must be able to speak English. The candidate must have some knowledge of child development. Professional development classes will be offered if hired. The candidate must be willing to be fingerprinted, have a background check, and be cleared medically to be hired. The candidate must have reliable transportation to and from the center. At ABC Growing Tree, we are here to help our children grow through life. We offer a competitive salary. Please send all resumes via e-mail to HR@abcgrowingtree.net.
LITTLE PEOPLE’S ACADEMY, INC. – PRESCHOOL TEACHER – DOVER, NEW JERSEY
The Teacher is responsible for developing a cohesive teaching team, coordinating the curriculum, and managing the day-to-day operational activities of the classroom. Teachers must understand children’s cognitive, social, emotional and physical development in order to ensure a safe and stimulating classroom environment where children are actively engaged and encouraged to succeed. The Teacher must be skilled in communicating with both children and adults in order to meet the needs of the children, effectively guide teacher assistants, and resolve parental concerns.
This position reports to: Director
- Coordinate and implement educational curriculum by developing classroom activities based on developmentally appropriate practices and early learning standards.
- Lead by example; encourage teaching team success through modeling and coaching.
- Plan individual and group age-appropriate activities to actively engage children and encourage social, cognitive and emotional growth.
- Maintain frequent communications with parents through informal discussions, progress reports, and parent-teacher conferences.
- Ensure all center policies and state regulations are met.
- Ensure a healthy classroom environment – including maintaining appropriate hygiene and cleanliness standards and safety and security of children.
- Supervise teacher assistants and classroom volunteers to ensure they are following planned activities, hygiene and safety standards.
- Maintain accurate records, forms and files.
- Maintain personal professional development plan to ensure continuous quality improvement.
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Minimum of 2 years of professional child care experience.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and basic computer skills.
- High energy and the ability to work well with others (staff, children, and parents) and to foster a team environment.
- A strong understanding of child development.
- Excellent leadership, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Infant/child CPR and First Aid certification.
- Attend required/mandated professional development trainings
- Must clear full background check and must pass health screening.
- Educational Requirements
* Associate’s Degree in early childhood education or related field of study with a minimum of 30 Credits in ECE.
Compensation: $11 an hour
Employment Type: Permanent
For consideration, please send a copy of your resume to email@example.com.
KIDS CONNECT – PRE-K 4 TEACHER – MONTVILLE, NJ
Our school is passionate about providing a high quality educational environment, and we are currently a part of Grow NJ Kids working towards achieving higher goals.
We are a team who works together and strives to improve our practice through a series of professional development opportunities throughout the year so we can implement best practice into each classroom.
Are you motivated? Professional? Experienced? Always eager to learn? LOVE children? Then this may be your opportunity!
POSITION: Pre-K 4 Teacher
START DATE: October 22, 2018
This is a 12 month position with hours from 7:00 – 2:00 or 8:00 – 3:00 Monday through Friday. We have mandatory staff meetings throughout the year in which you are compensated for. We ask that you have some flexibility to stay beyond your working hours when/if needed for lesson plan prep.
To apply to this position, we ask that you:
– Have at least 3 years experience teaching children ages 4 – 5 years in a private school setting
– Have a strong knowledge of the New Jersey Preschool Teaching and Learning Standards
– Are familiar with Creative Curriculum, or willing to attend training ASAP (we will coordinate)
– Implement lessons with scaffolding based on the children’s needs
– Can effectively manage a class of 7 – 10 children
– Develop a strong rapport with all parents and have ongoing, open communication
– Are willing and able to assist with potty training or changing diapers
– Can offer flexibility to your schedule when needed
– Maintain professional development hours as per required by the State of NJ
– Are punctual and reliable
– Team player a must!
Please send 3 references along with your resume and qualified applicants will be scheduled for an interview this week.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 /hour