THE GREATER MORRISTOWN YMCA – SCHOOL DISTRICT TEACHER
Preschool Expansion: School District Teacher (P-3 Certificate Required)
The Greater Morristown YMCA is partnered with the Morris School District for the Preschool Expansion Program. We are looking for Certified Teachers with a P-3 certification. Experience with Creative Curriculum is preferred. Competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $50,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
8 hour shift, Monday to Friday
Applicants can reach out directly to:
Executive Director of Child Care
The Greater Morristown YMCA, Children’s Corner
HOUSING PARTNERSHIP FOR MORRIS COUNTY, INC – INTAKE & OFFICE COORDINATOR – “Director Of First impressions”
Job Description: Intake and Office Coordinator – “Director of first impressions”
Hours: 40 hours per week (Flex time to include 2 – 3 evenings a month).
Pay: $35,000-$40,000, dependent on Experience
Schedule: Remote M, F and In office T, W, TH
Reports to: Executive Director
Summary: The Housing Partnership NeighborWorks Homeownership Center is a HUD approved nonprofit organization that provides financial education, one-on-one financial coaching, and connecting clients with resources to help them purchase and keep their first homes. We also provide free foreclosure and rental counseling services that includes credit, budget and action planning sessions.
The Partnership is currently seeking an Intake Office Specialist. The Intake Office Specialist is a member of the counseling team supporting the organization’s mission of “Strengthening communities by creating lasting and responsible homeowners through education and financial coaching.
ARROW ACADEMY – DAYCARE/PRESCHOOL DIRECTOR
Arrow Academy Daycare (formally King’s Kids Preschool & Daycare Center) has been serving children since 2002. We are a NJ State Licensed Child Care Center, and an ACSI (Association of Christian Schools International) member school.
Position Available: Director
We are seeking a Director, who will be responsible for all the day to day operations of our faith based center. This individual must be very responsible and have excellent managerial skills, along with professional leadership qualities. They must have been a previous Director. This person must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
CHILDREN ON THE GREEN – BUSINESS DIRECTOR
About Children On The Green (COG):
Children on the Green is a licensed, non-profit childcare center committed to quality, developmentally appropriate care and early education for children of families living or working in the Morristown, NJ area. We seek to reflect the diversity of the community in which we are located and are committed to partnerships that support all children and families. COG’s goal is to
provide a safe and caring environment for our children, staff, and parents. We are a team who, working together, provide an enriching space for children, staff, and parents to learn, grow and care for each other. We pledge to treat each other with respect and kindness, by being transparent, available, and listening fully to each other.
The Business Director is responsible for the administrative, operational, and financial functions of the non-profit organization. Duties include overseeing operations and budget, overseeing human resources requirements, improving the efficiency of the organization’s operations, and developing and managing operating procedures and policies to ensure compliance with Morris School District (MSD), federal, and state policy for preschools and childcare centers. The Business Director manages the organizational leadership team, comprised of the Program Director (PD) and the Operations Director (OD).
ROXBURY DAY CARE CENTER, INC – PRESCHOOL TEACHER ASSISTANT
We are looking for a qualified Preschool Teacher assistant to prepare small children for kindergarten by easing them into organized education. You will teach them essential elements that they will encounter soon after they enter school life. A preschool teacher must have great love and patience for children.
Qualifications needed to teach them effectively include knowledge of best practices and preschool educational methods and the ability to engage them and earn their trust and attention. The goal is to contribute to the healthy mental and emotional development of the child so they can more easily acclimate to the next level of education.
- Employ a variety of educational techniques (storytelling, educational play, media etc.) to instruct children
- Observe each child to help them improve their social competencies and build self-esteem
- Encourage children to interact with each other and resolve occasional arguments
- Guide children to develop their artistic and practical capabilities through a carefully constructed curriculum (identify shapes, numbers, or colors, do crafts etc.)
- Organize nap, snack hours, and supervise children to ensure they are always safe
- Collaborate with other educators
- Maintain a clean and tidy classroom consistent with health and safety standards
HEAD START COMMUNITY PROGRAM OF MORRIS COUNTY, INC. – HEAD START TEACHER ASSISTANTS & EARLY HEAD START PROGRAM AIDES
Anticipated Employment Openings
Head Start Teacher Assistants
Preschool CDA or AA in ECE required or in progress. Pre-k experience, knowledge of Creative Curriculum and Head Start Program Performance Standards strongly desirable. Bilingual English/Spanish communication skills required. Pediatric CPR & First Aid certified or ability to become so within one month of employment. 10-month position, starting salary $15/hour, health, dental and vision benefits. Family-friendly schedule and nurturing work environment with generous paid time off. All positions require candidates to be vaccinated for COVID-19, pass physical exam with fitness to work with young children, and full background checks.
GODDARD SCHOOL – ASSISTANT TEACHERS
The Goddard School in Clinton, NJ is looking for Lead and Assistant Teachers to join our team! All applicants are responsible for providing a fun, safe, nurturing environment for children ranging in age from 6 weeks – 5 years. All applicants must be available Monday – Friday for full time positions. Lead teachers must have a CDA or 2-year degree relating to Early Childhood Education, and assistant teachers must have some experience in a child care setting.
Job Description and Requirements:
- Work effectively with other members of the faculty and administration.
- Help to establish and maintain a safe, healthy and nurturing learning environment.
- Assist in advancing children’s physical and intellectual competence.
- Support each child’s social and emotional development and provide positive guidance.
- Establish positive and effective family relations.
- Ensure an effective program, responsive to children’s needs
- Maintain professional commitments.
EL PRIMER PASO LTD. – FULL TIME FAMILY LIAISON/SUBSTITUTE
El Primer Paso Ltd., a nonprofit bilingual educational services corporation serving preschool children and their families, is seeking to employ a full-time Family Liaison/Substitute to assist in the classroom, as needed, and to support parents through information, referral, follow-up, and parent education programs. The successful candidate will also be able to assist the Executive Director with marketing strategies using social media.
- Two years of college (A.A. degree or working toward Bachelor’s) in education, social work or a related field.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish). Able to handle face-to-face and phone conversations, read and translate letters and other documents.
- Self-directed individual who can follow through with assigned tasks with minimal supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Able to interact comfortably with parents, children, staff and the general public.
- Some experience working with preschool age children.
- Social media marketing experience desirable.
Terms of employment:
- Full-time school year position (September – June)
- Additional summer hours may be available
- Flexible schedule with some evenings
Send cover letter, transcripts, degree, and resume to Kathleen Casiano, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org
ELEMENTS OF LEARNING – FULL TIME INFANT/TODDLER TEACHER
5561 Berkshire Valley, RoadOak Ridge, NJ 07438
Positions to be filled before September 2023
Training and Hours Available ASAP:
- Full-time Infant / Toddler Teacher.
- Qualifications: At least 2 years of experience in daycare setting with Infant/Toddlers. CDA a big plus
- Full-time and Part-time Infant /Toddler Teacher’s assistant
- Qualifications: Some experience in working with children ages 3 months – 3 years old. CDA a big plus
- Full-time and Part-time Preschool teacher’s assistant
- Qualifications: Some experience working with children ages 3 years – 5 years old. CDA a big plus
- Part-time Afterschool Teacher for School Age Students
- Qualifications: Some experience working with children ages 5 and up.
Please send resume to email@example.com or call our center for more information 973-545-2211
LAKELAND HILLS YMCA – INFANT/TODDLER ASSISTANT TEACHER
Positions available as follows:
M-F 7:00-1:00 – Infants and Toddlers age 6 mos to 2 1/2 years
M-F 9:00-1:00 – Strong background with Toddlers age 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 preferred
M-F 2 PM or 3 PM to 5 PM – Infants and Toddlers age 6 mos to 2 1/2 years
Under the guidance of the director the Teachers Aide is responsible for: assisting head teacher and coworkers with the implementation of daily curriculum and room maintenance, building positive relationships with the children and parents, and being accountable for the health and safety of each participant.
Required Education, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must have a strong interest in the development of Infant/Toddler and Pre-school children.
- Must have at least one-year experience working with children.
- Must have strong communication and leadership skills in order to maintain a high-quality program along with the ability to work cooperatively with other staff members and volunteers at the YMCA.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; reach with hand or arms; lift and/or move up to 50 pounds; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is frequently required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
MORRIS PLAIN PRESBYTARIAN CHURCH – PRESCHOOL DIRECTOR
Preschool Director Job Description
Joyful Noise Preschool and Daycare, 400 Speedwell Avenue, Morris Plains, NJ.
Community And Mission
For over 50 years, the Joyful Noise Preschool and Daycare has been blessed with a tradition of educational excellence, an active community of families and a wonderful space with The Presbyterian Church of Morris Plains (PCMP). Joyful Noise has the distinction of being accredited NSEYC. Joyful Noise is licensed for 170 children and offers programs for children ages 2.5 to 5 years. The Director is part of the Church staff, accountable to the Session, and reports to the Pastor/Head of Staff of PCMP and to the Joyful Noise Committee.
The purpose of Joyful Noise is to provide a nurturing early childhood education, set within the framework of a family-centered, Christian community. Providing a developmentally appropriate program that fosters growth socially, academically, emotionally, physically and spiritually is our mission.
Joyful Noise is seeking a Director capable of building upon its well-respected tradition and philosophy as a nurturing, safe, collaborative, faith-centered, inclusive Christian community that allows children to grow to be kind, thoughtful, creative and independent while fostering a life-long love of learning.
The Director is responsible for all aspects of the daily operation of Joyful Noise, including, but not limited to: curriculum development, staff hiring and management, marketing and communications, recruitment and enrollment, parent relations, budget development and oversight, purchasing of supplies and equipment, property maintenance and other duties which may be identified on an ongoing basis.
LEARNING TREE ACADEMY – TEACHER ASSISTANT
We are looking for fun, caring, and creative teachers. CDA and experience preferred. Perfect for somebody looking for experience with early childhood, will help train and obtain CDA. Mothers who are looking to get back into the workforce are also welcome to apply.
Phone Number: (862)-244-4444
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
19 route 10 East, Bldg 1, Units 7&8, Roxbury Business Center, Succasunna, NJ 07876
Our staff members are passionate about the intellectual and emotional development of children, and we are currently in search of equally passionate and enthusiastic staff members to join our child care team. You will be responsible for maintaining a positive and appropriate educational environment, and creating a program that meets the intellectual and emotional needs of all of our children. The successful candidate will work closely with staff to ensure our program provides education, physical health, emotional well-being and parental involvement services to all enrolled students.
MILE SQUARE EARLY LEARNING CENTER – ABBOTT TEACHER
Position- Abbott Teacher (FT). Teacher of an Abbott Classroom Using the “Tools of the Mind” Curriculum
- Minimum BA with P3 Eligibility (NJ, NY, & PA eligibility accepted)
- EAS Preferred; CE Acceptable
- Some Early Childhood Experience Preferred
If interested, submit Resume with poof of certification; CEAS, CE, Substitute License, etc. to Mile Square employment application (which can be found at mselc1979.org). Please email the documentation to Jennifer Mateo at email@example.com or fax to 201-459-9139 as soon as possible.