The professional staff at Child & Family Resources covers referrals for Morris County, New Jersey. We are available to serve you Monday through Friday, during the hours of 9:00 am to 4:00 pm, and Wednesdays, from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm.
Child & Family Resources’ specialists will:
- Conduct a free child care search for you based on your personal criteria.
- Provide you with technical assistance and financial eligibility information.
- Refer you to additional community family services.
Contact us at 973-398-1730 and let us know how we can help you or CLICK HERE to create an account and search child care centers.
A specialist will conduct a child care search and mail or fax detailed profiles on child care programs, along with a comprehensive packet of child development material. Other Community Resources will also be included for your convenience.
The State of New Jersey is required to make inspection licensed child care center inspection reports available to the public. To see the inspection report for licensed child care centers, please CLICK HERE.
Child Care Resource And Referral Agencies (CCR&R)
New Jersey’s CCR&Rs have trained staff to provide information to parents, the public, and providers about:
- Availability of child care services provided through the New Jersey’s Child Care Subsidy Program and other programs for which the family may be eligible
- Information about the different type of providers
- Financial assistance to obtain child care services